Welcome to a world of insanity, a land of stupidity, a journey of weirdness: Lemon-Topia.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Silly Popsicle Stand!

Question: If one wears shoes, polishes shoes, and can eat shoes, SHOULD he eat shoes?
This question needs to be answered. And I cannot live without a destiny. Destiny is, to me, as sweet a sound as a turtle eating a lettuce leaf. It flows though life, consuming all in its way, but only stalling for truth, for liberty. If one is to live without destiny, one has no purpose to die for. Which leads me to say that all people with more facial hair than me should be forced to sing polkas. And let me tell you, I don't want to polka the night away unless I have my trusty accordian. If anyone has an accordian, that is trusty, please inform me. Thanks! But even so, my existance is left shadowed by the towering preasence of the French Emperor, Gustav.
I feel my every move is being watched. I feel my every thought is being listened to. The only thing I have left, to myself, Is today. Today: The day when thoughts become actions; When dreams become reality. Trancending across the world, today is the only universal motive. Which really stinks, due to the inability to travel through time and space. The limit of light travel crushes any hopes to colonize distant worlds, due to its vastness. All hopes of other life in our universe is crushed by this constant peril. At very least, I have my lemonade. That makes me content and happy. Too bad that I don't sell popsicles. Silly Popsicle Stand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This insanity has been viewed times!